Manage a growingrecipe collection
An important part of streamlining your food ordering process is having a collection of recipes from which you can make orders.
A better way to send money.
- Maintaining a recipe collection in Project Groceries means you have a go to source for all of your school's recipes in one convenient place.
- Useful information about recipes is retained, such as tags, when a recipe was created or last updated, by whom it was made, and when it was last ordered.
Shareable, Printable Recipe Pages
- With shareable and printable recipe pages, you can share recipes with students and external parties without requiring them to have a Project Groceries account.
Add to Your Collection
There are many ways to add recipes to your collection in Project Groceries. You can always add your own offline recipes, but if you need inspiration, you can discover recipes shared by other teachers, or fetch recipes from the web.
- The simplest way to add a recipe to your collection in Project Groceries is manually. Simply start filling out the recipe details such as name, servings etc.
Share & Discover
- Need some inspiration? You can discover recipes shared by teachers from other schools, or give back and share some recipes from your collection.
Source from the Web
- With Project Groceries, the internet is your recipe book. If you find a recipe you like online, adding it to your collection is as simple as pasting the link.
Recipes are integrated throughout Project Groceries to add more information and functionality to features such as ordering, shopping summaries, and class scheduling.
- Recipes integrate seamlessly with orders so that you can see at a glance which recipe was ordered when, and with how many servings.
- Not only do you get a collated summary of all ordered ingredients, but you can also see from which recipes the ingredients were ordered.
- As part of setting up your class schedule in Project Groceries, you can set lesson recipes. This makes it possible to, among other things, one-click order for a whole week.
Get Started withProject Groceries.
Start with a commitment free 10 week trial. A member of our team will set up your school's account and help you upload recipes at no extra cost.